The API 5L ERW Pipeline refers to the API (American petroleum institute) ERW (electrical resistance weld) pipeline.The external diameter of the API 5L ERW pipeline is Φ21～Φ813㎜ and its wall thickness is 2.5～12.0㎜.
Possessing eight steel pipe production lines,we can produce high frequency API 5L ERW Pipeline with various specifications and steel grades.Besides,we have two hot galvanizing production lines and its annual output is 150 000 tons.
API 5L ERW Pipeline Application:
The API 5L ERW Pipeline is widely used in the transport of petroleum, petrifaction, natural gas, water and coal gas under high-pressure, medium-pressure or low-pressure.We can produce 400 000tons API ERW pipeline with various specifications annually.
1）Standard:ASTM A53 GR.B,ASTM A53 GR.A,API 5L GR.B PSL1,black varnish coating,plain ends, both internal and external flash trimmed,
2）Quantity Measure: theoretical weight or actual weight
3）Wall Thickness Tolerance:+/- 5%
4）Packing: All pipes will be coated with black lacquer externally
5) Hot Rolling ERW Steel Pipe Length Tolerance: +0/-20mm
6) Marking: API 5L GR.B PSL1 ERW PIPE
HEAT NO: XXXXXXXX PIPE NO.: XXXXXXX
7) Quantity: 5% more or less at Sellers option
8) Port of Loading: China.Main Port
9) Shipping time: 10 days after 20% deposit, with MTC API 5L standard
10) Terms of Payment: 20% deposit against signed contract,
80% after goods ready and qualified but before shipment