A53 Steel Pipe And Tube Sizes is generally used for the conveyance of oil and gas in transmission lines,distribution main lines,and offshore pipeline systems.Zhonghai supplies welded and seamless A53 grades for high pressure applications,All of the A53 Steel Pipe And Tube products we are supplying can reach the international standard ASTM A53,Our company's production is carried out in accordance with API,CE,UKAS,PED and ISO9001 Integrated Management(quality) Systems.
Place of Origin: China
Application: Be widely used for conveyance of oil and gas in transmission lines,distribution main lines,and offshore pipeline systems
Steel Pipe And Tube Standard: ASTM A53
Outside Diameter: 325mm-914mm
Wall Thickness: 2mm-50mm
Length: Random 6m-12m or fixed 6m,12m
Beveled pipe ends and black anti-rusting paint is available if you need.
Also can process as per clients'order.
One 20'or 40' container can load maximum 26 tons.
Varieties Of Application Of A53 Steel Pipe And Tube:
1) line pipe for use in pipeline transportation systems in the petroleum and natural gas industries
2) for use as casing and tubing for wells, screwed and socketed steel tubes and tubular and for plain end steel tubes
3) suitable for welding or for screwing to BS21 pipe threads,loose steel tubes,scaffolds
4) used for the conveyance of fluids as well as for other applications, applies to pipe piles in which the steel cylinder acts as a permanent load-carrying member, or as a shell to form cast-in-place concrete piles
5) for welded, riveted,or bolted construction of bridges and buildings, and for general structural purposes
6) suitable for nominal pressure 25 for liquids and nominal pressure 10 for air and non-hazardous gases
7) pressure purposes
8) applies to structural hollow sections
9) general structure purpose and pressure service etc.